Bad Daddy Baby Rattles
Buying products that are natural and safe is wonderful for your children and great for the planet. In supporting our products, you alsosupport local artists. We take pride in our handmade rattles because they are designed and constructed with care and quality. They are wonderful keepsakes that will last a long time or may be saved to pass down to the next generation! Though they share a similar look, no two rattles are exactly alike
- Our rattles are handmade locally in Louisville, KY
- The rattles have been tested by Applied Technical Services, Inc. in Marietta Georgia who makes sure products that are on the market meet the guidelines for the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
- We only use domestic and exotic hard wood that is non-toxic.
- We only use a double filtered food grade safe bees wax to bring out the natural beauty of the wood and keep the saliva from soaking into the wood.
- We only use hard woods that can take the use of a baby/toddler while teething. When babies are cutting new teeth, they are looking to alleviate the aching sensation of the tooth behind the gum. Once it breaks through the gum, there is a great deal of relief.
- Our rattles are sanded down with industrial strength machines and then hand checked as they go through the waxing process.
- We do 3 coats of wax to layer the rattle well so it is ready for use and wash.
- Wash by hand with warm water and a little bit of soap, rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean towel. Do not put in dishwasher.
- Each rattle is filled with copper .177" ball barrings for a soothing sound for you and the baby who receives it.
- A small amount of wood glue is used which is FDA approved for indirect food contact and is also water-resistant.
Usually ships next business day.